Tuesday 22 December 2009

London

I made it, or should I say we made it.  Dad and I arrived safely into London on Thursday morning.  I ended up carrying lots of Dad's stuff, guess he figures I'll need the practice since I've been a bit lazy for the past few months.

I was so glad to see Sara when we came through those final doors at Heathrow.  I had started to worry she might have really forgotten about me.  She picked me right up and threw me on her back just like I remember.

Since our arrival I've not done much but hang out on the floor, trying to adjust to all the street noises which occur 24 hours a day.  I'm not sure how or why for that matter Sara has stayed so long here in London when she could have been hiking the Appalachian trail or camping in the Adirondacks with me where it's nice and quiet.

I also have heard rumours that it's been snowing outside, which I've learned is unusual because it's all anyone talks about around here.  They're obviously totally clueless about what to do, as I've yet to hear a snow plow or sanding machine, and last night Sara said something about how it took her 2 hours and 45 minutes to get home from work which is only 3 miles away.  Something about bus drivers scared to drive on the roads, guess I'm happy my job this week is just to relax.

Well that's all for now, hope you all have a great holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment