Thursday 7 January 2010

slowly getting there

Sara has been moving stuff around like crazy in her flat.  There really isn't that much left to be honest, just a mattress for her dad, her bed, a telly, dvd player & lots of clothes on the floor!

Sara went off to get her last vaccine today, she said something about cholera at the Nomad Travel clinic, not sure what that all means but I hope it doesn't taste too bad.  Yes, that's correct the cholera vaccine is actually a drink, I learned that just after Christmas when she went for the first half of the vaccine.  Pretty cool huh?  Okay, okay, I know you're really interested in reading about our travels, but so far I've not moved from the corner of her flat so I don't have much to tell you.  I know she & dad were up in Scotland for the holidays, but I was left behind, apparently I was too big to fit in the over head compartment of the ScotRail train they were taking :-(

Hopefully soon I'll be able to tell you more interesting things, but for now that's it.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment