Friday 8 January 2010

Look at me I'm beautiful!

good morning everyone, I just figured since many of you don't actually know me that well you might like to see a photo of me so you can imagine me in your head as I travel around the world with Sara, so here I am.  I know I look at bit boring, but that's cause Sara is still organising before packing so I just sit around all day as she runs around like a headless chicken calling her letting agency to organise views, calling the utility companies to cancel her accounts, mailing off thank you cards for her Christmas presents, going to see musicals with her dad, catching up with all of her mates here in London before leaving, and I'm sure there is more which I've forgotten.  Please don't tell her sometimes when she rambles on & on about all the things she has to do I just sorta smile & nod instead of paying full attention cause to be honest I'm a bit insulted I've not been invited to join her on any of these little jaunts around London.  I mean I came all this way from NY & so far I've seen Heathrow terminal 3, the Piccadilly line & the Northern line, a bit of Kentish Town & now just the inside of Sara's flat, which don't get me wrong it's nice, but a bit boring since she's sold basically everything which use to be "fun".  Okay back to my point, here is a cute photo of me :-)


Penelope

No comments:

Post a Comment