Friday 4 December 2009

So it's not long before I leave

I figured I'd start a new blog just about my Around the World in 160 days. Here is my itinerary as it stands:

Jan 20 - leave London, England

Jan 21 - arrive Kigali, Rwanda

Jan 31 - leave Nairobi, Kenya on an overland adventure to Jo'burg, South Africa visiting Botswana, Malawi, Tanzania, and Zambia - getting to see things like Masai Mara Game Reserve, Serengeti National Mark, Zanzibar, Victoria Falls, and Kruger National Park

March 2 - arrive Sydney, Australia

April 15 - arrive Ports Moresby, Papua New Guinea

April 29 - arrive Christchurch, New Zealand

May 23 - arrive Santiago, Chile for an overland adventure to Rio, Brazil visiting Argentina and Uruguay

June 25 - arriving London, England to visit friends before the final move "home"

July 1 - arriving into New York City, USA
- probably rather knackered and with lots of dirty laundry & a million stories to tell ;)

1 comment:

  1. May I be the first to wish you an early Bon Voyage. Can't wait to read your comments on your great trek! Love, MOMMIO

    ReplyDelete