Wednesday 9 December 2009

PNG details

Thanks to my wonderful cousin Tim & partner Kate here are the details of my time in PNG:

POM = Port Moresby
RAB = Rabaul Town with the volcano on New Britain
KVG = Kavieng where Tim & Kate live.

4/15 - Dad & I arrive in POM, clear customs, go to domestic terminal, and get local flight to RAB

4/16 -Tim & Kate meet Dad & me in RAB.

4/18 - Tim, Dad, Kate and I all fly to KVG.

4/19- 4/22 - do things in Kavieng, hopefully some diving and/or snorkeling.

4/23- All go to Rubio Plantation resort about 100 mile drive down the coast. Kate and Tim went last weekend and said it was very nice. There is plenty of stuff to do, not just surfing: www.newirelandsurf.com/

4/25- We all come back to KVG.

4/28- I fly back to POM and then onto New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment