Wednesday 9 December 2009

What do you, my readers, think?

Last night I was having trouble sleeping because I'm so excited about my travels, I fear this problem will only be getting worse in the coming days so I'm going to have to start counting sheep or reindeer or sleeping pills in order to get some kip.  Finally when I did fall asleep last night I dreamt that I had named by rucksack Penelope (don't ask where the name came from, it's another random long story) and that I was writing my travel blog from the point of view of her.  I'm wondering if this is a really crazy idea or if people would enjoy reading it . . . I must admit I think this idea came from the fact that recently I finished The Art of Racing in the Rain, which is written from the dog's point of view.  Side note, I highly recommend that book!!  I'm now reading We Need to Talk About Kevin & I'm not sure I'll be recommending it to anyone!

Okay, back to my point . . . what do you as my readers thing of my idea of writing from the point of view of my rucksack, Penny?

2 comments:

  1. Hehe... just read all of your posts, I love it! Good luck to you and Penny. Maybe you could kind of mix it up and write from both your perspectives? Maybe I'm asking a bit much, it's a travel blog not a bestselling novel! Or who knows??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true Andrea & honestly I'll probably forget at times & write from my perspective as well :)

    ReplyDelete