Wednesday 2 June 2010

Pucon, Chile part 2

So my mate Jo & I have decided we´ll be leaving Pucon on Friday morning and taking a 22 hour bus to Beunos Aires, Argentina.  I think I can easily speak for her as well and say that neither of us is looking forward to leaving, but at the end of the day, we both need to get to BA by Saturday night, so this is the longest we can stay.  But, I´m determined to try to come back here at some point.  In the mean time I will just have to keep in touch with the people I´ve met, some of which hope to be in America later this year (yeah!) so we can hang out then too.

Yesterday, Ruben took me to a small town south of Pucon to see a less touristy town and to see the beautiful lake.  The weather wasn´t exactly fantastic, but we had a great time playing on the jungle gym and walking around the marina before stopping for some chocolate caliente (hot chocolate).  After that was just a quite night at home, I made spaghetti and we watched Friends in Spanish - No my Spanish is not that good, but my knowledge of nearly every episode of Friends makes it easy for me to understand it!

Well, just wanted to check in, we gotta run to figure out how to explain that we want to buy tissue paper, hmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment